Skip to main content

Language

The more I learn to understand deeply my own language, the more I appreciate the history from which it rose, and the indebtedness I owe from those people who, at the time, became instruments in the existence, or more exactly the evolution, of my language into what it is today. I am talking about Bisaya language, which owe so much from the Spanish language.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wounds

Our wounds are the proofs that we are alive.

Faith, Confession and Surrender

The easiest thing about faith is confessing it before adoring fans that you believe. The most difficult part is the total giving of your life and future to the will of God, fully surrendering to it wherever it may take you whether or not you may have chosen that road or destiny should you had your will followed. 

Uniqueness

  Being unique is not unique.